Dom first drives the Charger in Edinburgh as Dom arrives in the City in the Charger. He pulls up to a wedding chapel and spots Jakob zip lining from building to building after stealing the second half of Project Aries from a church. Dom chases after Jakob in the Charger and eventually catches up to him where he continues on foot to chase Jakob through the rooftops of Edinburgh.
The Charger is later seen when Dominic Toretto's Crew chase after Otto and Jakob's armed convoy in Tbilisi. Dom uses the car and its magnets to take out multiple cars in the convoy, including using the magnet to attach two cars to his and then releasing the magnet and destroying the cars. Dom uses the Charger to save Jakob from death when he pushes a BMW under him to break his fall.
After Dom and Jakob flip Otto's 16-wheeler using the magnets on the Charger and Han's Toyota Supra, Dom boards the 16-wheeler and Jakob takes the wheel of the Charger. After destroying the 16-wheeler and Cipher's jet, Jakob arrives and gives the keys to the Charger back to Dom, who tells him to take them back and escape, stating that someone once gave him the keys to a 10 second car and gave him a second chance and that Jakob deserves that too.
Jakob takes the keys back and drives off in the Charger to go into hiding from the incoming enemies who are coming after him.
- The car costs US$1 Million
- The car was custom modified by Speedkore who also designed the mid-engine 1970 Dodge Charger given to Vin Diesel for his birthday, which is the 1970 Dodge Charger Tantrum that is seen in The Fate of the Furious and F9.
- The car also apparently has a magnet in its engine, as seen in the second trailer.
- The car strangely has an engine in the middle of the car, rather than the front like most of Dom's previous Chargers.
- The car is officially known as the Hellacious Dodge Charger.
- As seen in a rear view promo of the Charger, it appears to lack any type of license plate.
Behind the Scenes