The Honda Civic EJ1 is a minor car in The Fast and the Furious films.
Three Honda Civic EJ1s are driven by Dominic Toretto, Leon, and Letty Ortiz. They first appear when they drive up to hijack a semi at the beginning of the film. They are last seen when Dominic and his crew attempt to hijack one more semi. However, the attempt fails when Letty's Civic flips over and Dom's Civic's engine was shot by the truck driver, with Leon's being the only Civic of the three to survive.
The Civics are equipped with green neon underglow lights and both Vader-Style Bodykits as well as ViS Racing Bomber GT body kits along with black paint jobs. Under the hood is a B-series 1.8 VTEC engine (B18series) and is equipped with a T66 Turbo with a Nitrous kit.
- Cars were all painted factory black for the 1994 model year.
- Body kits were the VIS GT Bomber Kit. (LINK)
- The rear wing was a Veilside style Kombat dual deck universal spoiler
- Green neon lighting was by Street Glow
- Axis Neo Wheels (17×7)
- Yokohame tires
- 102hp-125hp (depending on whether we’re talking about the DX or the EX).
- 0-60 in 9.9 seconds – maybe
- 0-100 in 2-3 days
- ¼ mile in 18.0 seconds at 65 mph
- Top speed = 108 mph