- "No, no, no, no! It's my Bentley!"
- ―Roman Pearce
The Fate of the Furious
Arriving in New York
When the crew learn from Deckard Shaw that Dominic Toretto will be travelling to New York with Cipher, Little Nobody, on the advice of Mr. Nobody who tells them that to catch Dom, the gang needs to be "damn fast", takes them to a warehouse on the docks that is connected to a fish warehouse, that will be their new base of operations.
Inside the mansion, are the seized and repossessed cars taken from drug dealers on the East Coast. After Little Nobody rejects Roman's appeal to drive a Lamborghini Murciélago, he settles on a 2010 Bentley Continental GT.
He can then be seen in the background tinkering with the car to chase after Dom, including mounting a harpoon to the roof.
The New York Chase
After hearing on police scanners that an "army of cars are driving themselves", the gang immediately recognise this as Dom and Cipher's work, and chase after him in their cars, including Roman in his Bentley. The gang move through Times Square before cornering Dom as he tried to escape.
Roman chases after Dom, and he and Tej drive through a park, just barely avoiding citizens. The gang eventually trap Dom with harpoons, but through the nitrous oxide system Dom is able to escape and flips Roman's Bentley which is presumably returned to the warehouse.
- Throughout the New York Chase, and the departure from the Toy Shop, there is no harpoon visible on the top of the Bentley, but when they trap Dom, the harpoon has appeared.
- It is said that the harpoon is retractable but this is proven to be false as it screwed into the roof.
- A total of four Bentley's were used for the scene, including one that had a camera mounted to the back, presumably for composite shots and to film other cars.
- The Bentleys were provided by Sean Morris, who owns Toprank Imports, who also provided other cars for the franchise such as the 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33, 1992 Mercedes S-Klasse and Sean specifically was the builder of the 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback.