|2010 Dodge Charger SRT-8|
Brian and Dom's Chargers in Fast Five
|Body and chassis|
|Paint Color||Matte Black|
|Driver(s)|| Dominic Toretto|
|Status|| Survived (Brian's)|
|Similar Cars|| 1970 Dodge Charger R/T|
2006 Dodge Charger LX
2011 Dodge Charger PPV
2012 Dodge Charger SRT-8
2014 Dodge Charger SRT-8
Vault heist cars
Four Dodge Charger SRT-8 models appear in Fast Five. The first two SRT-8's that are seen are the four 2011 Police LX Chargers, two of which are specially prepared into vault heist cars, finished in matte black paint (the two suddenly becoming the 2010 Chargers). Together, the two cars provided enough strength to pull the vault loaded with money out of the police station. Whilst being pursued by the entire Brazilian police force under Hernan Reyes' payroll, both Dominic and Brian's Chargers lose their rear windscreens due to heavy gunfire. The cars are driven cleanly and suffer no further damage than bullet wounds until Dominic's Charger is flung by inertia at Herman Reyes' Volkswagen Touran.
Vault Heist Charger
- Internal roll cage
- Chassis reinforcement
- Exterior rear-section cage
- Heavy-duty winch (rear mounted)
- Flat Matte black paint job
- Nitrous Oxide system (Dominic's car)
- XD Rockstar Wheels in flat black
There are also a number of SRT-8s used as police vehicles - the 2006 Dodge Charger and the 2011 Charger, both PPV (police pursuit vehicles). The most significant police SRT-8 that appeared would be the one which had an officer with a shotgun hanging out of the passenger side window who was about to shoot Dominic. This car, however, is shunted out of the way by Han Seoul-Oh.
- The Charger SRT-8s that appear as vault heist cars, are an obvious nod to Dominic choosing the cars, possibly as an attempt to fill a gap that his original black 1970 Charger R/T should fill.
- The Charger SRT-8s that appear in Fast & Furious 6 are also a reference to a past Charger R/T. The car's grey-on-black color scheme match that of Dom's Charger R/T in Fast Five.