The Dodge Charger is a major car driven in The Fast and the Furious series.
The Dodge Charger is a still in production model that was used in The Fast and the Furious, Fast Five and Furious 7. In all three instances, the Dodge Charger has been a prominent vehicle used in the major narrative of the film. The three main iterations of Dodge Chargers were a mid-size (B-body) two-door car (1966–78), a subcompact (L-body) car (1983–87), and the (LX and LD) full-size platform four-door sedans built since 2006.
The Fast and the Furious
- Main article: 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
- Main article: 2006 Dodge Charger LX
- Main article: 2010 Dodge Charger SRT-8
- Main article: 2011 Dodge Charger PPV
Fast & Furious 6
The Fate of The Furious
- Main article: 1968 Dodge Charger R/T
Fast & Furious 9