After stopping at a hotel, Brian's Dodge is identified by the police and he is forced to leave it behind. After receiving a ride from a stranger, he is dropped off at a used car dealership where he buys a 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 with the money he won from with the Dodge.
- During production of Turbo-Charge Prelude, the original intent of the producers was to use the Mitsubishi GTO's 3000GT model. They instead opted to for the 1991 Dodge Stealth import sold to Chrysler.
- Originally, Brian was to drive the 3000GT in the first movie. However, it was rejected because the cars that showed up to the film's casting call failed to impress the producers.
- doctorscrubgto: 1991 Dodge Stealth
- Turbo-Charged Prelude
- Archive Forum: 2 Fast 2 Furious - Dodge Stealth
- 2 Fast 2 Furious Mitsubishi 3000gt Prelude
- 3000gt was supposed to be car in Fast and Furious...
- The Fast and the Furious (film)