Fast & Furious 11 is the eleventh film in the Fast & Furious series, and the twelfth film overall. The film will be directed by Justin Lin with a slated release date of February 2024. It will be the concluding film of the main Fast and Furious franchise.
- Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto
- Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz (unconfirmed)
- Tyrese Gibson as Roman Pearce (unconfirmed)
- Ludacris as Tej Parker (unconfirmed)
- Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto (unconfirmed)
- Sung Kang as Han Seoul-Oh (unconfirmed)
- Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey (unconfirmed)
- John Cena as Jakob Toretto (unconfirmed)
- Charlize Theron as Cipher (unconfirmed)
- Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw (unconfirmed)
- Cardi B as Leysa (unconfirmed)
- In October 2020, it was officially announced that Fast & Furious 10 will be split into two parts with Justin Lin set to direct both.
- It was rumoured that Gal Gadot may reprise her role as Gisele Yashar
- In 2021, it was revealed that Daniel Casey would not be returning to write Fast & Furious 10 and Fast & Furious 11 due to COVID scheduling issues.
- In June 2021, Vin Diesel revealed that filming for the final two films would begin in January 2022 
- In an interview for F9, Cardi B revealed that Vin Diesel reached out to her management with the offer of a minor role in the movie that would become a bigger role in future movies, indicating that Leysa could return in Fast & Furious 10.
- In July 2021, Dwayne Johnson revealed that he would no longer be starring in Fast and Furious movies.