Fast X (also known internationally as Fast & Furious 10) is the tenth film of the Fast & Furious series, and the eleventh overall. The film will be directed by Louis Leterrier, who replaced original director Justin Lin, with a slated release date of May 19th, 2023.
- Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto
- Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz
- Tyrese Gibson as Roman Pearce
- Ludacris as Tej Parker
- Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto
- Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey
- Sung Kang as Han Seoul-Oh
- Charlize Theron as Cipher
- Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw
- John Cena as Jakob Toretto
- Scott Eastwood as Little Nobody
- Michael Rooker as Buddy
- Jason Momoa as Unnamed Villain
- Daniela Melchior
- Brie Larson
- Alan Ritchson
- Rita Moreno
TO BE ADDED
- The following list of major vehicles used in "Fast X" is incomplete and may not be completed until the film is released
|Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody||TBC||Dominic Toretto||Active|
|Harley-Davidson Pan America||TBC||TBA||Active|
|Alfa Romeo 2000 GT||TBC||TBC||Active|
|Dodge Charger Hellraiser||1970||Dominic Toretto||Active|
|Jeep Gladiator Rubicon||Unknown||Unknown||Active|
|Chevrolet Impala||Unknown||1970's (estimated)||Active|
- Rome, Italy
Behind the Scenes
TO BE ADDED
TO BE ADDED
- The film was initially slated for an April 2nd, 2021 release date, although that release date was taken by Fast & Furious 9. A new release date was set for February 2023.
- On April 11, 2020 stunt double for John Cena, Spencer Thomas made comments about the film beginning production in September 2020 and continuing through 2021 should the COVID-19 Pandemic be under control. He also stated that the film will be divided into two parts. These are yet to be confirmed by Vin Diesel or Universal Studios.
- As of September 2020, there has been no word on when Fast & Furious 10 will begin production so it is likely that the claims made by Spencer Thomas are false.
- In October 2020, it was officially announced that the franchise would end with Fast & Furious 11 with Justin Lin set to direct both.. It is likely that the tenth film will be divided into two parts.
- It was rumoured that Gal Gadot may reprise her role as Gisele Yashar
- On April 19, 2021, Justin Lin confirmed that despite Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw going onto star in their spinoff film series Hobbs & Shaw, to Lin they’re still in this universe and they’re part of this family. Which in turn means that a return of these to character in the franchise's swan song is possible.
- On May 13, 2021, in a recent interview, Diesel was asked about the possibility of Eva Mendes returning as Monica Fuentes, where he said, “We’ll just wait for 10. Let’s just say, the fact that you guys know that the studio is saying, ‘We can’t cover all this ground that needs to be covered in just one movie’. You can only imagine what is to come.”
- In June 2021, Vin Diesel announced in an interview with Sunrise Australia that Australia could very well be a location in the film for the final two movies 
- In June 2021, it was revealed that Daniel Casey would not be returning to write Fast X and Fast & Furious 11 due to COVID scheduling issues.
- At the premiere of F9, Charlize Theron revealed that she has not yet been asked to return for the final two movies.
- In June 2021, Vin Diesel revealed that filming for the final two films would begin in January 2022 
- In an interview for F9, Cardi B revealed that Vin Diesel reached out to her management with the offer of a minor role in the movie that would become a bigger role in future movies, indicating that Leysa could return in Fast X.
- In August 2021, it was confirmed that Dwayne Johnson would not be appearing in any more Fast and Furious movies.
- In 2013, Lucas Black signed a 3-movie deal with Universal. As he has appeared in Furious 7 and F9, it is possible that he will appear in the final film.
- It was announced that the tenth film would be released in April 2023. It is unknown what the Fast and Furious 11 release date will be.
- Although unconfirmed, it is likely that this film would also see Anna Sawai, Jason Tobin, Shad Moss and Don Omar return as Elle, Earl, Twinkie and Rico Santos, respectively.
- In September 2021, Vin Diesel shared an Instagram post revealing that Italy could be a destination in the next movie.
- In November 2021, Vin Diesel made a plea to Dwayne Johnson, asking him to return for the final movie.
- Dwayne Johnson later responded declining the invitation as well as expressing his dislike of Vin Diesel making the invitation public.
- In December 2021, it was announced that the film was pushed back a month to May 2023.
- In January 2022, Jason Momoa was announced as a new addition to the cast.
- In March, he revealed that he would be playing a villain.
- In February 2022, Vin Diesel announced that production was back in London which will be one of the many locations featured in the movie.
- In March 2022, Daniela Melchior was announced as the latest new addition to the cast.
- In April 2022, it was announced thet Brie Larson joined the cast
- Vin Diesel officially announed that producton had started on April 20th, 2021. And the film's title was revealed as Fast X
- It was then confirmed that Sung Kang, Charlize Theron and Michael Rooker would all reprise their roles from previous films.
- One week after filming commenced, Justin Lin announced that he had stepped down as director of the final installments.
- A week later, it was announced that Louis Leterrier would take over directing.
- Later that month, Jason Momoa was spotted riding a motorcycle down a street in Rome, Italy. It is likely that Rome will be a featured location.
- In May 2022, Rita Moreno and Scott Eastwood were added to the cast, with Moreno playing Dom's Grandmother and Scott Eastwood reprising his role as Little Nobody.
- In June 2022, Tyrese shared a photo of Jason Statham on set, revealing that Deckard Shaw would be back.
- https://www.gamesradar.com/fast-and-furious-9-director-is-not-ruling-out-the-rock-returning-to-the-main-franchise/ Fast and Furious 9 director is not ruling out The Rock returning to the main franchise - Games Radar
- https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/vin-diesel-teases-evan-mendes-return-fast-furious-10/ Vin Diesel Teases Eva Mendes’ Return In Fast & Furious 10 - We Got This Covered]
- Lucas Black is Back for Fast and Furious 7 and Beyond