In 2008, Gadot starred in the Israeli drama Bubot. She appeared as Gisele Yashar in Fast & Furious, the fourth film in The Fast & the Furious franchise, having won the role over six other actresses. In 2010, she had a small role in the action-adventure Knight and Day. Earlier that year, she appeared in the film Date Night as Natanya, the girlfriend of Mark Wahlberg's character. 2011 brought her back to The Fast and the Furious franchise, reprising her role as Gisele in Fast Five. In 2013, Gadot played Gisele again in Fast & Furious 6, where her character is killed off.
In December 2013, DC Entertainment announced that Gadot has been cast as Wonder Woman in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and is signed for two future sequels which include the Justice League and a solo Wonder Woman film. Gadot underwent sword fighting, kick-boxing, capoeira and jiu-jitsu training in preparation for the role.
- In 2020, it was revealed that Gal Gadot was in talks with Universal Studios to reprise her role in Fast X.
- IGN: New Furious Babe
- Gal Gadot: Too fast too furious?
- Celebrities : Gal Gadot
- L.A.Times HeroComplex:Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman: Comics world reacts on Twitter
- Gal Gadot signed a 3 movie deal as Wonder Woman
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot Signs Three
- Gal Gadot Response to being 'too skinny' for Wonder Woman