- "Too slow!"
- ―Louis Kiet to Brian O'Conner
Following the capture of Ramsey, Kiet is the head of Mose Jakande's convoy transporting her to the terrorist waiting on the other end of the path in the Caucasus Mountains. When he realizes that they're being followed by Dominic Toretto and his crew, he attempts to kill them with the arsenal equipped on their vehicle. Despite his efforts, Dominic and the others are able to destroy the back of their transport, allowing Brian O'Conner to board.
Kiet fights Brian, preventing him reaching Rasmey before he is knocked unconscious. Kiet regains consciousness as their transport heads for the edge of the cliff. Both Kiet and Brian head for the back of the bus, but Kiet reaches the end first. He closes the gate that traps Brian at the front and mocks him for being "too slow". Kiet escapes from the bus right before it goes over a cliff.
Later Kiet helped Mose and his team by attacking Dom and his crew to receive God's Eye. He managed to avoid Mr. Nobody's bullets and shot him twice, though Mr. Nobody survived.
In Los Angeles, Kiet is sent after Brian following the destruction of the first radio tower that allowed Rasmey to partially hack her device, the God's Eye. He manages to intercept Brian half way to his destination to the next radio tower. Brian evades him at first, closing a a rolling shutter down behind him as he rolled into the next room, killing several of Kiet's men in the process with his firearm.
Half way up the stairway, Kiet intercepts Brian again and knocks him down. The two go sliding down the stairs on the door and crash below. Kiet attempts to crush Brian several times with nearby objects. However, at the last second, Brian hooks Kiet's belt to a weight and Kiet is dragged down into an elevator shaft.
Brian then taunts Kiet by shouting "Too slow!" at him as Kiet falls to his death.
- Master Martial Artist: Kiet was a highly skilled fighter and assassin, able to give Brian O'Conner a hard time during their first duel. His fighting style was composed of Muay Thai, Muay Boran, Aikido, Wushu, Lethwei, Judo and Taekwondo. He stood up against O'Conner during their second duel, almost defeating him if it weren't for his opponent's surprise element.
- Master Acrobat: Kiet was highly skilled at incorporating gymnastics and acrobatics into his fighting style while he fights against his opponents, and he was highly skilled in parkour to cross obstacles.
- Expert Marksman: Kiet was proficient in firearms, particularly pistols, rifles and submachine guns. He shot Mr. Nobody twice and wounded him, but he survived.
- Glock 17: Kiet attempted to shoot O'Conner with one of his men's sidearms during their first duel. He attempted to shoot O'Conner as the latter restrained him, and attempted to shoot him again, only to accidentally kill the bus driver. He was then disarmed.
- AKMS: Kiet used a rifle with synthetic furniture and a red laser sight in Abu Dhabi.
- Heckler & Koch MP5A3: Kiet picked up a submachine gun from a dead operative in a factory and used it to shoot Mr. Nobody twice.
- Heckler & Koch UMP45: Kiet used a submachine gun with a laser sight and other accessories while hunting O'Conner before their second and final duel.
- Tony Jaa also portrayed Talon in XXX: Return of Xander Cage, which also starred Vin Diesel.
- His actions are similar to two of the antagonists from Live Free or Die Hard:
- His acrobatic style is like Rand's.
- The way in which he is killed is like how McClane kills Mai Linh.