The Toyota Supra MK IV (also known as the Toyota Supra Mark IV) is a major car used in The Fast and the Furious franchise.
The Toyota Supra MK IV is a discontinued model produced by Toyota. The model was used in The Fast and the Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious and Furious 7. The Toyota Supra is classified as a sports car and grand tourer. The Mark IV model began in 1992 and officially ended in 2002.
The Fast and the Furious
- Main article: 1994 Toyota Supra MK IV
- "Two J.Z. engine. No shit."
2 Fast 2 Furious
- Main article: 1993 Toyota Supra Turbo MK IV
- Main article: 1999 Toyota Supra MK IV JDM
- Main article: 1995 Toyota Supra MK IV