- "You were always my brother."
- ―Dominic Toretto
Vince was a childhood friend of Dominic Toretto and an experienced street racer.
Before The Fast and the Furious
Vince met Dom in the third grade, after which they quickly became best friends.
The Fast and the Furious
Vince is first seen starting a fight with Brian O'Conner at the Toretto store the way Mia responds by saying to Dominic that she is sick of this shit indicates that Vince & Brian have fought before.
Vince was seriously injured when he gets shot by a trucker, whose shipments he attempted to hijack. Brian called for a medivac. His injuries included a gunshot wound, deep lacerations, and internal bleeding. His arm was stuck on a wire but Brian freed him, but he still recieved scars from the wire. Vince had survived his wounds, but had to flee when he became a wanted man.
Fast & Furious
Vince is seen in a photo at Letty's funeral.
- "There's always room for family."
- ―Dominic Toretto and Vince
After free falling through South America, Vince finally arrived in Rio where he met Rosa who saved him. They had a son Nico, short for Dominic (named after Dominic Toretto). He explains that he met his wife during a downward spiral he blames on Brian. Vince dies of gunshot wounds while saving Luke Hobbs with other members of the team.
Fast & Furious 6
- Skilled Marksman: Vince was skilled in the use of firearms, particularly pistols, shotguns and submachine guns. Hence, he was able to help during the convoy ambush.
- Bilingualism: Vince spoke English and Portuguese.
- Glock 18C: Vince's sidearm is a pistol with an extended 33-round magazine and an accessory rail. He tucked it into the back of his pants when Brian and Mia arrived in Rio de Janeiro.
- Mossberg 590 Mariner: Vince used a shotgun to knock out Brian when he found the latter investigating a warehouse. He then held him at gunpoint as he spoke with Toretto.
- FN P90: Vince used Chato's submachine gun with an EOTech sight to fight off Reyes' henchmen during the convoy ambush.
- Brian mentions in the the first movie that Vince is about 24 years old.
- A deleted scene from the first movie reveals that he has a mother who is hospitalized.